Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy Sunday! Coupons, Printables and my Pinterest Addiction! lol

Good morning! Happy Sunday! Fresh coffee, lots of pretty things to look at.

First let's start off with the pinterest love :) as I mentioned last week (and probably the week before) I am in love with Pinterest. I've looked at Craftgawker too, but I can't tell if it's affiliated with Pinterest at all. However, I've been finding some adorable things there also! However, there isn't nearly as much as pinterest and some searches come back with nothing at all. For example, I've looked up packaging (such as wrapping, customer packing, etc) and it comes back with "no matches found." so...........I tend to stay with Pinterest for now.

Anywhoooooooooooooo..... Here's my pinterest finds


Take this oatmeal container and turn it into this neat craft....
  
This would be a great idea for my daughter and since Dad loves oatmeal, I already have a few of these tucked away just waiting for a project to use them for. Oatmeal container into storage!



There's a neat little tutorial to make corner bookmarks! If you can get the concept, you can end up decorating these any way that you would like to!



An easy etching tutorial - I've never done this before, but I think it may be worth trying! And it looks really easy!



This is a DIY Dry Erase Board - This I am definitely going to do! I have an empty frame already, that's really big so I will have a lot of room to write on! I have a small one on my fridge and nomatter how small I write, I always run out of room :( So if I make my own and make it big, I can write everything I need to! :)


\"Sweet\" Ribbon Dispenser
Quick Organizing tip using tic tac containers! Woot! Woot! :) Hope my family likes tick tacks! They're each getting their own today and I want the containers back, lol.



I don't even need to tell you how awesome this organizing cart is! Look how it's been redone with modge podge! I need to buy some more modge podge. Do it yourself revamp here



Um hello! :) How easy is this! DIY Envelopes: Turn hearts into envelopes! And you can make them ANY size!


here are some coupons for AC Moore

And here's the circular for AC Moore this week


Here's the coupon for Hobby Lobby 
coupon


Coupon for Michael's Craft Store....
Entire



and of course, a few things that I have made this week.....
Floral Hang Tags- 3 Dimensional Silk Flowers - Shabby Chic Shimmery Snowflake Hang Tags- Shabby Chic Snowman Hang Tags - Brown, Manila, Hand Aged - Vintage Inspired
Shaped Chocolate Cupcake Hang Tags - Hand Stamped Batty Hang Tags - Vintage Inspired Button Hang Tags - Vintage Inspired -

And here's your free printable for Sunday.... To do lists......


Click to download.... it will open in a new tab or window and then you will choose "save as"


Happy Sunday!
XOXO

Comments are welcome & appreciated <3

No comments: