Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pinterest Love, Coupons for acmoore, michaels and tutorials!

GOOD MORNING! Yes, I've had my coffee already which is why they just have to be all caps! XOXO

I primarily deal with paper, but I was wondering how many people would like tutorials to other things? For the home, little decor items, etc. I will make sure that anyone can do them or they're pretty easy to create. I do all sorts of crafts, besides my tags in my etsy shop, so I was wondering if I was the only one : D Usually us creative types dabble with a little bit of everything.


Here's my pinterest love this week! All the things I think are adorable or I want to try... or you may want to...

 etched jars tutorial!



 How to make a pom pom with a fork tutorial



LOVE this mini album with tutorial



 DIY Bakers Twine.... Mine didn't turn out this cute. If you try it, let me know! I'd love to see!


 Printable tickets-  LOVE these



 Scrapbook Layout Template 


 Free printable school notes 



These have got to be the PRETTIEST coffee flowers I have ever seen!
DIY Coffee filter flowers 


 Who doesn't love spray paint? lol. Here's some tips for using spray paint! 



 What a great way to disperse the light without the harsh look! And it looks pretty simple too! I'm thinking a white piece of cardstock.... maybe 2 1/2 by 3 1/2? Details here - They used a business card and made two slits.



 DIY Lamp with photos



 I am soooooo doing this! Running your paper bag through your printer! 


Coupons.....





Here's some of my latest tags in the shop.... Click on the photo if you'd like to see more :D 
Skeleton Boo Bunting Gift Tags - Vintage Inspired, Black, Brown, Cream Bunting Halloween Hang Tags - BOO - Black, Cream, Vintage Inspired, Prestrung Give Thanks Hang Tags with Tree - Hand Aged, Inked, Red, Cream and White Twine




No comments: