Saturday, December 17, 2011

Free Business Card Designs

Hi! What a busy weekend it has been. I think I had a "fail" while trying to redo my website. Did you ever get into something thinking it's going to look really awesome, only to get about halfway through and realize.... "nah"? And then you realize nomatter which way you go, whether it be undo what you've already done or to just keep going it's going to be a pain in the butt?! Yah... I had that moment today! lol. So now I'm going to think about what to do. I am torn between a wonderful and professional looking website, or a fun and creative website.... Mix of colors, fonts and designs. I'll get there...

In the meantime I realized I had to play around with something fun, since I'm stuck with my website. I came up with a few business card designs for you to use if you'd like..... As always, with all my designs, they're free for you to use. Personal.... Commercial.... whatever you can do, DO IT! :) A link back to me is really sweet but not necessary... but remember, Santa's watching you! LOL....

Click on the one that you like, then right click and choose "save as"







3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Found you on Pinterest. Love your stuff so I am following your blog. Thanks for the tips and ideas.

Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff in 2013!

Happy New Year!

Lisa
http://wholesouljewelry.blogspot.com/

Fast Print UK said...

Very impressive designs & quite classical too.. i really liked the rose petal business cards, it looks very unique..!!
Outdoor Posters Printing