Thursday, February 23, 2012

{Free♥} Printable Recipe Cards



Hey everybody! Today we are having two posts :) The first one was for the jewelry box turned into an "album" and memory keeping..... In case you missed that post, you can find it here...

Now onto this post. Free printable recipe cards! They measure 4 inches by 6 inches. I was looking at all my cookbooks and thinking how nice it would be to have everything coordinated. Now I am not the chef or baker of my family. That would be the man of the house and the upcoming li'l lady :) But I still want everything to look cute and neat :) 

Here's a little recipe card with buntings in the background. Bold vintage inspired font.... 
This one is with black and white.... 


There's also a pink bunting recipe card and a teal bunting recipe card.... 


This one is a nice simple design, with room for alot of writing.... 
This one is pink.... 


And these recipe cards are the same as the ones above but in grey and teal.... 

Here's another vintage inspired recipe card.... Has a circle label to the left with a vintage inspired fun font.... 


I also created the above recipe cards in different colors... 
Pink, Teal, Black + White and then Sepia.... 




Here's a recipe card with a vintage design of Royal Baking Powder... 
The design is VERY light sepia.... 


I then used the vintage clipart to make a teal recipe card and pink.... 


Here is another one.... 


I then created the above card in Pin, Teal, a light blue and then black + white.... 

 

 

Here's one with the Budmo font and then I added a chandelier in the background.... very light.... 


I then made the above card in a fun pink, teal, orange (a few of the pantone spring colors for 2012) 
and then a green... 



Here's a recipe card with vintage speckled eggs.... 

And then I made the vintage speckled eggs in a light blue, black + white, pinks and greens.... 




Here is another recipe card with a sweet little girl holding a nest with Robin's eggs... 


I then made her in a few other colors.... 



And here is a Victorian recipe card.... 


Here she is in purple and green.... 


And then in Sepia.... 


And then light blue.... 


Here's one with a fun label.... 


 Same recipe card with label but in teal blue


And one with an old chair.... I have text on the ones below this one.... 

These are the same as the one above except with the words "recipe for" etc. 



Have a great night!
Emily






8 comments:

Dawnll said...

Wow girl you have been busy!
I love them! Bet you don't know which one is my favorite?
Excited about tomorrow.
Thanks again sweetie
You know I pinned it on pinterest

Michelle Griffo said...

These are really cute!! Now, all I need is to learn how to cook! :)


Michelle

Apples and ABC's

Micupoftea said...

What a great idea! Love the chair~

busymartha said...

Love the sweet girl in both the colour and sepia, so cute! Great idea's as always, Marilyn

Karen said...

My friend pinned this on Pinterest. These are so cute and handy, thankyou and I'm subscribing to your blog :-)

Karen

Alice said...

i love the victorian recipe cards! i found your blog through (what else?) pinterest. you have so many wonderful things here! and thank you for making so many freebies!

Billie said...

thank you! These are awesome!!

Unknown said...

These recipe cards look simple and good. I have been using 4”x6” recipe cards from trifle. These are made from durable materials and help me share recipes in style.