Thursday, June 14, 2012

NEW Vintage Inspired Bingo AND Flash Cards in the shop!

I love flashcards and bingo cards. They've been my "go to" for scrapbooking and cardmaking because they're so cute and versatile! I use them as photo mats, journaling cards, tags, embellishments or simply include them in my layering.... I just created an album tonight (photos to come tomorrow! yaye) and on the cover, the main focus are these flashcards.... And I included the bingo cards too...

Here are my latest goodies in the shop.... 


These are the itty bitty ones... They measure 1 inch by 2 inches :)


Words are swimming, sand, sunny, beach, summer, family, seashells and swimsuit... 
I sat there and thought of all the things that first come to my mind when I think of summer! 






Here are all three of the bingo cards.... 



Up close... I LOVE that star and the color.... However, I am biased as my house has barn or some people refer to them as Nautical stars all over my house :D 





I wanted really soft pretty vintage colors for these so I went with salmon/coral pinks and blues.... Accented with a soft grey.... Nothing too harsh.... 









I  have them aged and not aged.... 



I hope you enjoy ...
You can see all the goodies listed here... 

1 comment:

Micupoftea said...

CUTE Bingo cards...love 'em. Happy Father's Day :)